Exterior cleaning services are so important for commercial properties. It’s the first thing customers see when they pull up, and you want to make sure your property is making the best first impression possible. But exterior cleaning can be a lot of work, and it’s not always easy to find the time to do it yourself. That’s where professional outdoor cleaners like CleanScape come in.
When washing and cleaning exterior walls, the type of finish it has is our first consideration. Stains, markings, mildew, and grime can accumulate on external walls over time, giving them a worn-out appearance. In terms of cleaning, we assess the different textures and finishes of your walls.
Exterior Wall Cleaning in Whangarei
The first step in cleaning an entire wall area is to start small. We test a tiny section before beginning the cleaning process to see how your wall reacts to our cleaning agents. When it comes to exterior wall cleaning, we generally avoid using strong chemicals or degreasers. Wall finishes painted with flat, semi-gloss, and eggshell finishes are treated carefully as the coating is not that resilient if scrubbed too hard.
Scrubbing too vigorously is generally not done unless the wall texture calls for it. After testing, we follow through with an initial scrub and wash, and if the dirt is too deep-seated, we ready up our pressure spray washer to conquer the stubborn grime.
Cleaning Exterior Walls of Different Textures and Finishes
It’s no secret that buildings and commercial facilities near busy highways are renowned for the accumulation of dust and filth. We try our utmost to keep the building’s outside facade clean and appealing to potential clients.
Pressure washing your exterior is a terrific way to remove hard-to-reach grime and revitalise the facade of your property. Often a power washer with at least 3000 psi is required to efficiently clean walls with concrete finishes, however for most exterior cleaning needs, you only need 1300 to 1600 psi for good results.
In contrast, we utilise a burst of 1,500 psi for materials like glass, vinyl, and wood, and a mild nudge of roughly 500 to 600 psi for more delicate finishes. Our primary goal is to remove filth from your external walls without damaging them, and we take great care in the way we wash them.
For your peace of mind, you can rely on CleanScape to always use the proper cleaning equipment on your walls and to never take needless risks while we’re at it. We are mindful of safety and doing things right.
When it comes to cleaning the exterior of your commercial property, why should you hire an exterior cleaning service in Whangarei?
- Keeping your exterior walls clean can extend its longevity by a decade.
- The value of a property is boosted by a well-maintained exterior. Washing the exterior walls can increase the resale value of your commercial property.
- DIY pressure washing is dangerous in unskilled hands. Yes, you can hurt yourself doing so. Inexperienced pressure washers run the risk of injury even the smallest error in measuring distance and pressure bursts can land you in the hospital with life-threatening consequences.
- Pressure washing walls can be done safely and effectively by professional cleaners. They also have the best tools at their disposal, including machines with changeable pressure levels and a wide range of spray nozzles.
- Having a clean exterior is essential before painting. First do a comprehensive inspection of the walls surfaces to ensure that the surface is clean before painting, pressure washing is a good option. Exterior walls free of dirt and grime ensures that the new paint will adhere well to the walls.
Busy property managers, we can save you time and money!
CleanScape is the best exterior cleaning service for commercial properties. We use eco-friendly solutions to clean your building quickly and affordably. Plus, our cleaning team is experienced and reliable so you can trust us to get the job done right.
We offer pressure washing services that will quickly and efficiently clean your property, removing all the dirt and grime that’s accumulated over time. Plus, we’re able to do it at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself. So if you’re looking to save time and money on exterior cleaning in Whangarei, be sure to give us a call at CleanScape 09 972 7625 or email us at email@example.com . We’ll be happy to give you a free quote!